Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AN ASSIGNMENT FROM GOD



AN ASSIGNMENT FROM GOD

THREE PROMISES FROM GOD
FROM THE HOLY BIBLE, THE BOOK OF ISAIAH


(READ ALL OF THIS FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS)

Isaiah 44:7   
And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.


Dear Friends, In Christ, and those that do not know Christ,

This morning, as I woke up, I felt the Lord, give me an assignment, to give to you.  I felt he wanted me to prompt you, to pray his word.  There are many of you, who are seeking answers., to prayer, and are not getting answers.  Many of you, that are Christians, the Holy spirit, will not speak to you to do this assignment.  It is meant for those who have a spiritual ear to hear, and to see, this is by divine appointment.  So to those who do not sense this,  PLEASE respect it.  Send it to others.  For this will minister to believers, and non-believers.  It is by divine appointment, God is using these scriptures, to draw those, He is calling close.  God will give you a word, in due time, just be obedient. 

In these scriptures, the power of God is revealed. 

I believe, as you meditate on these scriptures and follow the instructions, I give you, a revelation of Gods word, will be revealed to you.  Blessings will come, and I believe something in your faith, will take you to a place, where you will no longer be shaken.
Your confidence, as a Christian, and as an intercessor, will grow.
This will become a testimony to the glory of God. 

Your Assignment:

1.  Make note, and read the following scriptures.  You may copy and paste this assignment in your files, or you may look them up yourself.  But since the instructions are here, I advise you, to Copy and paste them, to your own e-mail, or web pages.  Or keep coming back to this web page.   THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:  For one week, meditating on these, scriptures and prayer, for the word of God to be perfected in you.  (seven is the Number of perfection and is also known for resting)

2.   Please keep all information in tact.  This is important, as you follow the instructions from me, the servant of God, you will see Gods pleasure. 



First Scripture:

a.    Claim healing for yourself, or someone you know.  Even if you are not sick, pray this scripture, making it personable between you and God.  A short example would be as follows, but whatever way God leads you, in your own situation, speak the word of God, and claim it :

Isaiah 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities.  The chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed. 

Pray This:
Father, thank you for Christ, who was wounded for my transgressions, and that he was bruised for my iniquities.  The Chastisement of my peace was upon Christ, and by his stripes, I receive my healing.  I claim it now, in this matter, of healing.  and I believe, in Jesus name, Amen 

Second Scripture:
Pray this scripture for protection of anything, that the enemy would try to use against you as a weapon.  Even other people.  Forgive them.  Love them so Christ, can be revealed in you.  And, remember your heritage in God.  You are his child, you have God’s righteousness. 

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Pray This:  Father, thank you, for giving me your righteousness, I cherish this, for it changes me to be the person, I should and can be in you.  For that, I am grateful, that by your word, no weapon will prosper against me.  I am protected, wherever I go, whatever I do.  I claim this.  And anyone who would be in judgement of me, I have the authority to dispute, and condemn their words, shaking them off.  I will do this, in love, so Christ, can be revealed in me.  For this is my heritage of you my Lord, again I thank you.  In Jesus name,  Amen



Third Scripture: 

Pray this in thought and spirit, meditating on the power of Gods word.  Let it be a vision to you.  See, it as it is in heaven, and then powerful here on earth.  It is a tool, you have to use to get your blessings, your victory.  See it, working on your behalf, speedily, mighty, and with great authority.  It will give you the victory.  See yourself, victorious, as you claim any of Gods word. 

Isaiah 56:11
So shall be my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth, it shall not return void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in that thing, whereto I sent it. 

Pray This:  Father, I thank you that you have sent your Word, For it is Holy, it is shaper, then any two-edged sword.  And even in these three scriptures, my faith is lifted up.  My hope sees your power, in these scriptures.  My confidence is growing in your word, in faith.  I will not let it go.  I will learn to claim ALL of your word, in everything, I will learn to meditate on it.  For it will prosper in that thing you send it to.  I am learning it will prosper for me as well, as I send it, as you do, in the example.  Thank you Lord.  I will see the testimony of it, in Jesus name,  Amen


Father, I thank you in Jesus name, that you have given me these scriptures to give to others, to impact their lives, to grow, and to be strong in you.  THAT This is a new beginning, a new opening, from heaven.  By being obedient to you, to send these scriptures and instructions, May they minister to the heart, and may they do a new thing.  For your glory, and honor, my Lord, please Lord, let us see your power and majesty.  Revealed, as we step forward, and obey you. In your dearest, and sweetest of Love.   In Jesus name, I ask,
Amen


Elena Ramirez
Prayer of God Ministries

1 comment:

  1. Per Ruth via Elenas e-mail

    Hi Elena,

    Thank you for your obedience to our Lord. I accept this assignment, and accept this divine appointment. Praise you Lord. I have read this a few times already and get something new each time I read it. I have read all of Isaiah 44 as you asked. Believe it or not, I have some scriptures in that chapter circled and things underlined as God must have spoken to me earlier. Now.....comes the divine appointment. Hallelujah!! I have a listening ear, and I am trusting God for a breakthrough that I believe will be here quickly. The scriptures the Lord gave you are amazing. I claim healing each day, I claim protection each day and yet there is something that is not breaking through, but now comes that divine appointment. It will come quickly. I know that God has allowed our paths to cross as you are such a witness to me. I have said before and I will say again you truly are a servant of God as He seems to use you quite a bit as confirmation in my life and in situations in my life. Thank you again Elena. I love you.....

    Hugs,

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete